Friday, December 15, 2006

Bouncing my weight off

Just found a good way to add some exercise that only takes a few minutes a day and gets some great results. I borrowed my sisters mini trampoline as she had been using it for some time and has started seeing a much flatter tummy and a more toned butt. I did read in the past how this does assist with your weight loss and exercise efforts but pushed it to one side as there are a considerable number of these claims all the time. I have seen the results that she is getting from just spending 10 minutes a day on this equipment and I'm converted.

I believe that on the days that I don't get to the gym then this is going to be a good contingency. It also can benefit to flush toxins from your system, this could be a useful way to help with the post Christmas annual detox programme.

Combining this with the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle program could be a great thing for my weight loss goals better than any I've tried so far. ......... continue to check in here for a continuance report.

For more info on the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Program go here

No comments: