Friday, December 15, 2006

Bouncing my weight off

Just found a good way to add some exercise that only takes a few minutes a day and gets some great results. I borrowed my sisters mini trampoline as she had been using it for some time and has started seeing a much flatter tummy and a more toned butt. I did read in the past how this does assist with your weight loss and exercise efforts but pushed it to one side as there are so considerable of these claims all the time. I have seen the results that she is getting from just spending 10 minutes a day on this equipment then I'm converted.

I believe that on the days that I don't get to the gym then this is going to be a good contingency. It also can benefit to flush toxins from your system, this could be a useful way to help with the post Christmas annual detox programme.

Combining this with the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle program could be a great thing for my weight loss goals that I've tried so far. ......... continue to check in here for a continuance report.

For more info on the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Program go here

No comments: